If you are having trouble with SILO please consider the following solutions:
Known issue: At end of a focus session, the watch begins a series of non-stop alerts (AKA Rogue Notiifications). To prevent this, don't use the "Skip To" feature from a notification. You may still use "Skip To" by force-pressing to bring up the menu. If it happens, see how to force-quit the app below.
- If the app is not showing up on your Apple Watch or in the Watch App on your iPhone, try power cycling your WATCH then your iPhone.
- For trouble with notifications: delete the SILO app from your iPhone, make sure it's off your WATCH, then reinstall from the App Store here.
- To force quit an app on WATCH: hold down the Dock button, when power-off menu appears, hold down the Crown button.
- Make sure you are running the latest versions of iOS, watchOS, and of course SILO.
- Be sure Notifications are Allowed: from iPhone go to Settings -> SILO -> Notifications -> turn on allow notifications. From the Watch app, go to Notifications -> SILO switch on. Also, scroll down and switch ON again to mirror alerts from iPhone.
- If your WATCH is loose on your wrist, it may accidentally lock (you may see a blue lock symbol on the top the of watch screen). When it's locked, notifications cannot go through.
- SILO will not work if iPhone/Watch is in "Do Not Disturb" mode (it will work in Airplane Mode).
- Consider increasing Haptic Strength: from WATCH go to Settings -> Sounds & Haptics -> increase Haptic Strength. Or turn on "Prominent Haptics" for an extra tap.
- If you are using Bluetooth headphones via WATCH during a session, it could suppress the haptics.
- And if those don't work: delete SILO app, then restart and/or restore WATCH and iPhone.
- If you still have trouble, let me know: email@example.com